After watching Flights of Fantasy, we went to Tomorrowland for Space Mountain. This is one exhilarating ride and probably the only extreme ride that both kids and adults can enjoy.
For someone who’s not fond of amusement rides, I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. Even clueless that there’s going to be a snapshot during the ride that you’re going to see when you exit. Needless to say, the look on my face is too embarrassing to be posted!
We then went to Fantasyland to see It’s a Small World. I know you know the song. 😉
This is a slow boat ride where you can see over 300 animated dolls singing the song in their respective language.
We also rode/saw the following attractions:
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. This is more for toddlers haha.
- Funny as it may seem, we also rode Dumbo. :p
- We also watched Mickey’s PhilharMagic. I enjoyed this 3D show! 😀 You’ll even feel a bit of a splash when a bucket of water is thrown at Donald Duck. And oh! Don’t forget to look at the back when Donald gets thrown from the stage. 😉
- Went back to Adventureland to ride the Jungle River Cruise
- Then back to Tomorrowland for Astro Blasters.
- Last stop was Autopia.
By 7:00 PM, I already looked for a good spot to wait for the illumination of Tinker Bell’s Castle.
The fireworks started a bit late that night. Nevertheless, it was still worth the wait.